Sunday, January 24, 2010

Antiques Road(bike)show; Old Beat-Up Saddle Edition.

At an estate sale a week ago in the Spring Lake neighborhood of Shreveport I happened upon a bike saddle who's brand, Vetta, I was previously unfamiliar with. It had a pretty good shape and seemed reasonably cushioned so I decided to part with the two dollars listed on its price tag just in case I needed it for a later bike project.



The model is Carrera I've done no research as to its pedigree online, but I tried it out today and I was impressed. It is remarkably similar to the expensive ($100, but worth it) Selle San Marco Concor Super Corsa that I normally ride and adore.



I wish I could have seen the bike that it came off but there were no bikes at the sale; I may have gotten there too late. Now all I need is another road bike to put it on. On a side note, I haven't been lax; I am still hard at work on my bicycle helmet:


No comments:

Post a Comment